Heater pads are designed as well as engineered to shield RV keeping storage tanks, water pipes as well as actions from cold.
Winter season ease these days's RV'er. Gives water for RV Trailer manufactured home in Winter.
Correctly sized as well as mounted Facon Heater Pads offer constant & effective protection as the first indications of cold winter season weather strategy.
Design # GSHP-0725T
Pad size (Inch) 7.1/ 4"x25"
Foam Pad thickness 3.0 MM
Volts 13.5 V DC
Power 78 W
Electric Current 5.8 A
Lead Wire Lengh 36"With Automatic Thermostat Control
1. Carry out certainly not Stretch the pad.
2. Apply container heating unit pads to refine as well as clean surface areas.
3. Determine the most affordable point on the holding container, closest to the drain.
4. Well-maintained the surface of the holding container with isopropyl liquor as well as allow dry.
5. Peel back the newspaper from the glue, and afterwards media firmly as well as smoothly over the planned positioning place.
6. Please make certain after installation the lead cords are safely located as well as are going to certainly not hang listed below the surface of the container.
7. The design requires 13.5 V DC to work at the greatest efficiency.
8. Feel free to make certain the link to the suitable current as well as the suitable"on/off" button is actually used.
9. If 2 or even more container heating unit pads are to become used they have to be actually connected similarity.
Heater pads are designed and engineered to protect RV holding tanks, pipes and steps from freezing. Winter convenience of Today's RV'er. Provides water for RV Trailer mobile home in Winter.
Reticular carbon fiber design provide heated evenly & efficiently.
Built in thermostat is set to turn itself on at 45°F( + - 5 degrees) / 5? and turn itself off at 68°F( + - 5 degrees) / 20?. As long as the on/off switch is in the on position and electrical power is supplied, the thermostat will continuing cycle preventing freezing.
Self adhesive make it easy installation, 3mm foam insulation pad, no extra facility required.
The Model works efficiently up to 40 gallon holding tanks