1. Step Units: Meters/ Feet
2. Display: 2inch TN/ANTI-UV LCD
3. Backlighting: Green LED
4. 4.6 cm size Round transducer sensing unit
5. Depth Range: Max: 100m (328.08 ft); Min: 0.7 m (2.30 ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Display the nature or scenario of bottom of Sea (i.e. lawn, rock and sand)
8. Operating Temperature is from-14 ° F to 122 ° F(-10 ° C-50 ° C)
9. Utilizes 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Finder Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable television
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4. Transducer Side-Scan Adapter 5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
6. Neck Strapv 7. Operation Manual
The best ways to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensing unit and float into the water(Place the sensing unit and float in your hand, and toss underhand);
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull utilizing the mounting tabs;
3. Attach the sensing unit to a handle, lower the sensing unit into the water.
1. The item can just reveal you where the fish are. It can not reveal you how big the fish are, but you could change the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will reveal you both big wheel and little fish; when low, it will just reveal you the big wheel.
2. Exceptionally winter will impact the efficiency of the item. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperature levels above 0 degrees during operation.
3. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water, will affect the efficiency.
1. Please remove the snow on ice to make sure the ice surface is smooth.
2. If there are any air in between the sonar sensing unit and ice, or the water listed below the ice, the unit will not work effectively and will need you to attempt another area, or cut a hole in the ice to use. 3. The hole on the ice would be better to be bigger.
Display: 2inch TN/ANTI-UV LCD;Back lighting: White LED
Depth Capability: 328feet(100m);Power Requirement: 4xAAA alkaline batteries
Show water depth, fish location, and bottom grass & rock
Waterproof design: level-4 (spray-water-proof)
User selectable sensitivity,depth units, and fish alarm setting ;Operational Temperature: -14°F to 122°F(-10°C-50°C)